We’re pleased to announce that District 6 4-H is hosting a Shooting Sports Coach Certification Training for Archery, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun in Monahans on October 20-21, 2018.
This training is open to any potential coaches across the state.
- Registration will be conducted through 4‐H Connect.
- Look for 2018 D6 4-H Shooting Sports Coach Certification (Monahans) (Open state-wide)
- Registration will be open starting September 17 and closes October 5, 2018.
- Please pay close attention to the deadline!
- Cost is $120
Participants MUST have completed and passed the Background Check PRIOR to registering for the event, so if they have not completed this, they should do so IMMEDIATELY!
- Registration will cover meals and course materials.
- Only one discipline certification (archery, pistol, rifle, or shotgun) is obtainable per participant per training.
- Lodging will be the responsibility of the participants.
- Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, October 20 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, October 21, 2018.
- Tentative schedule, what to bring list, and release forms can be found on the website. Additional details will be sent to those that register.
Visit the website to view more details (including lodging information):